Monday, April 9, 2007

Pursuing Peace

My greatest goal, the one I work on daily and the one that seems to be just beyond my grasp, is to be in complete peace with myself and others at any given time, in any given circumstance. Don't get me wrong, I have fleeting moments. These moments feel few and far between but oh the taste, the smell, the sound, the touch, the sight of such moments pushes me on to the fulfillment of my goal. This blog will be a record of my journey to Peace. I am excited and hesitant but willing to put my thoughts to cyberspace if it will help speed the journey to this, what seems to be a fantasy place. Maybe some of you that read these postings will help me along the path. Feel free to offer advice or comments and please don't hesitate to just say hi.
May we all have more peace in our lives.

Karina

4 comments:

stacy nicol said...

Hello Kari,
How serendipitous! Just a few weeks ago I created a personal blog - discoverthequietlife.blogspot.com that serves the same purpose as your Pursuing Peace does. But I hadn't written anything. Your blog has inspired me to start reflecting in words!
I have been on this quest for inner peace as well...may we travel together? I am looking forward to all your insights and experiences...you will be a daily read for me!
Stacy

Redneckliber said...

I am happy you started this blog. What a great title and topic. It will be a good place to go and be renewed in life.
Peg

arlene said...

Good for you Karina! I look forward to reading about your journey.

arlene

Unknown said...

I would like to share a quote from Hyrum Smith "When my daily activities are in concert with my highest priorities I have a credible claim to inner peace."

Connie