Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I Think I Can

I Think I Can,

I have started a new blog as I have discovered the key to peace. The key is to believe with every part of your soul that there is a higher power( I call this My Heavenly Father) who is in control of all things and giving over all heart ache, worries, and burdens to Him. Trusting in Him completely is a big part of feeling peace even in the midst of the storm. I have been experiencing a raging storm for the past 3 months and yet since learning these principles I have felt a peace which is difficult to comprehend. Come over to my new blog and see what is happening in my life. Oh it is so grand. I feel such abundance and joy at discovering a mission that causes a sense of flow to be in my life. What is flow? (See a Noble Purpose by William Damon) Flow is when you are doing something so interesting so involving that time seems to stand still and all outside influences seem to disappear. So for now, I say goodbye and move on to the next pursuit.

Karina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this. This really touched me.